GET ISSUE #1 FREE! Just Pay For Shipping.
Telephone: +44 20 7241 3377
Enquiries for large orders (10 copies and above) please email email@example.com
'Malcolm X, Made in America' is SUITABLE for ALL AGES
FULL COLOR PAGES
Published 3 times a year
Dimensions: 168 x 260 mm / 10.2 X 6.5 Inches
UK orders delivered between 2 to 3 days.
USA & International orders please wait up to 14 days for delivery.
Why Black Belt Comics Publishes Afrocentric Stories:
A WARNING FROM THE PAST
Why is it essential we remember the majesty of Black history and how can we make sure future generations never forget the genocide of the African Transatlantic Slave Trade?
Both these subjects must be taught if we are to attempt to eradicate racism, which survives as a belief because it is socially acceptable and unchallenged.
Teaching Black history is a weapon against racism and a tool in ensuring that the evil of slavery is never forgotten. We will know when it is not acceptable to stand idle when confronted with racism. With the pride and knowledge Black history instills, we can fight bias and prejudice wherever we find it.
Black Belt Comics was created to provide the enquiring reader with our stories written in an easily accessible form that increases learning and reading pleasure while delivering a crucial message.
Only by remembering can we prevent the repetition of history.
1. Federal Bureau of Investigation Declassified Counter Intelligence Program Files.
2. The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X (with the assistance of Alex Haley).
3. The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover by Anthony Summers.
4. The Judas Factor, The Plot to Kill Malcolm X by Karl Evanzz.
5. Malcolm X, A Life of Reinvention by Manning Marable.
6. A Lie of Reinvention by Jared A. Ball & Todd Steven Borroughs.
7. Conspiracy: Unravelling The Assassination of Malcolm X by Baba Zak A. Kondo.
8. Garvey, Lumumba, Malcolm; Black Nationalist Separatists by Shawna Maglangbayan.
9. A Special Spokesman by Jabril Muhammad.
10. The History of the Nation of Islam by Minister Akbar Muhammad.
11. The Truth About the Death of Malcolm X, 28 Years Later, What Really Happened? by Minister Louis Farrakhan. 12. The Assassination of Malcolm X by George Breitman, Herman Porter and Baxter Smith.
13. Growing Up With Malcolm X by Wilfred Little.
14. Malcolm X, The Man and His Times by John Henrik Clarke.
15. The Black Muslims in America by C. Eric Lincoln.
16. The Political Legacy of Malcolm X by Oba T’Shaka.
17. Martin & Malcolm & America by James H. Cone.
18. The Diary of Malcolm X 1964 by Malcolm X.
19. By Any Means Necessary -Malcolm X: Real, Not Reinvented by Boyd, Daniels, Karenga, Madhubuti.
20. By Any Means Necessary by Malcolm X (edited speeches, interviews and letters).
21. An Original Man, The Life and Times of Elijah Muhammad by Claude Andrew Clegg III.
22. When The Word is Given by Louis E. Lomax.
23. The Death and Life of Malcolm X by Peter Goldman.
24. Decade of Struggle: How The FBI Sabotaged Black America by Gil Noble.
25. All God’s Children Need Traveling Shoes by Maya Angelou.
26. The Psychological Covert War on Hip Hop by Professor Griff.
27. Blood, Sweat and Tears by Lance Shabazz.
28. Remembering Malcolm by Benjamin Karim with Peter Skutches and David Gallen.
29. Betty Shabazz by Russell J. Rickford.
30. The Last Year of Malcolm X by George Breitman.
31. J. Edgar Hoover by Rick Geary.
32. Some Myths About Malcolm X by Askia Muhammad.
33. Black Merchants of Hate by Alex Haley and Alfred Balk.
34. This Is The One by Jabril Muhammad.
35. Snitching by Alexandra Natapoff.
36. The Diasporic Journeys of Louise Little by Erik S. McDuffie.
37. Malcolm X, The FBI Files by Clayborne Carson.
38. A Black History Reader by Dr. Claud Anderson.
39. Answer Coalition - Brian Becker.
40. Temple #7: My Years with Malcolm and Farrakhan by Min. James 7X Najiy 41. Malcolm X As They Knew Him by David Gallen 42. Seventh Child, A Family Memoir of Malcolm X by Rodnell P. Collins 43. From The Dead Level, Malcolm X and Me by Hakim Jamal.
Also Available from Gosh! London Comic Book Store www.goshlondon.com